“Accurate PVD diagnosis and treatment requires meticulous attention to detail, and it is one aspect of my career that I find truly rewarding.”
After completing medical school, Dr. Mouhammed Joumaa completed all his post-graduate training in Michigan at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. During this time he completed his residency in Internal Medicine and was named Chief Medical Resident. He then went on to complete fellowships in cardiology, again being honored as “Chief” Cardiology Fellow, and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Joumaa’s fellowships included extensive training in peripheral vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures, and this specific segment of cardiovascular disease continues to be of special interest to him.
He is qualified in a number of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, including coronary angiography and angioplasty and carotid angioplasty and stenting. He leads Cardiology Associates of Michigan’s peripheral vascular program and has become known for his expertise and compassionate, appropriate, and effective treatment of patients suffering with PVD/PAD.
Along with his private practice he is Co-Director of the Chest Pain Center and a Resident/Fellow Staff Instructor, both at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. He also maintains staff privileges at St. John Macomb Hospital, St. John River District Hospital, William Beaumont Hospital – Grosse Pointe Campus, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, and Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center.
- Damascus University Medical School, Damascus, Syria
- Internal Medicine, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Cardiovascular Disease, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Interventional Cardiology, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Interventional Cardiology
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology – Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
SEEING PATIENTS AT CAM OFFICES IN:
- Shelby Township
- East China