“I am so proud to be a part of what we fondly call the ‘CAMily’ for many reasons, including how much we genuinely care about each other and our patients.”
After earning her master’s degree in healthcare administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Dr. Sherezade Khambatta was accepted into the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Des Moines University, where she graduated with honors. From there she went to Rochester, Minnesota and completed her Internal Medicine Residency at the Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education. In 2011, she made her way to Michigan, where she completed both her Fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine and her Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. She was honored as Chief Cardiology fellow.
Dr. Khambatta is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology. She joined Cardiology Associates of Michigan in November 2016 and is currently on staff at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and McLaren Macomb Medical Center, where she is a member of the teaching faculty for the Cardiology Fellows.
- College of Osteopathic Medicine at Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Internal Medicine, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, Minnesota
- Cardiovascular Medicine, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Interventional Cardiology, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
SEEING PATIENTS AT CAM OFFICES IN:
- Shelby Township
- Macomb Township