“Heart health is different for men and women. Being the only female cardiologist in St. Clair County, I feel privileged to be able to address the specific needs of women through personalized treatment plans.”
Dr. Nancy Mesiha has made Michigan her home since 1999, when she came to the Detroit area to complete her residency in Internal Medicine at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Mesiha is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Adult Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Internal Medicine. Along with her private practice, she is the Director of Cardiac CT, Assistant Program Director for the Cardiovascular Fellowship Program, and a member of the teaching faculty, all at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. She also holds staff privileges at St. John Macomb Hospital, St. John River District Hospital, William Beaumont Hospital – Grosse Pointe Campus, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, and Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Mesiha is a member of the American College of Physicians, Michigan State Medical Society, American Society of Echocardiography, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. She is a Fellow in the American Academy of Cardiologists and the American College of Cardiology, where she currently serves as an At-Large Councilor for the Michigan Chapter. She also has the special distinction of being the only female cardiologist practicing in St. Clair County. Dr. Mesiha’s areas of special interest include heart disease in women and adult congenital heart disease.
- Cairo University School of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
- Internal Medicine, Wrexham General Hospital, North Wales, UK
- Internal Medicine, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography – Adult Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology – Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
SEEING PATIENTS AT CAM OFFICES IN:
- Shelby Township
- East China