“I have the career I’ve always wanted. Card of Mich has an amazing staff, and we truly care about the well-being of each and every one of our patients.”
Dr. Zain Azzo is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. He is also certified in echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. A graduate of Baghdad University School of Medicine, he did his residency training in internal medicine at St. John Hospital and Medical Center, where he was recognized as resident of the year twice.
He then became a chief medical resident and junior faculty in the internal medicine program. Dr. Azzo completed his fellowship training in cardiovascular disease at St. John Hospital and Medical Center. His clinical interests include all aspects of cardiovascular disease diagnosis and management, with special interest in cardiac care of cancer patients. He is a member of the American College of Cardiology.
- University of Baghdad College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Cardiovascular Disease, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
SEEING PATIENTS AT CAM LOCATIONS IN:
- Macomb Township