“Michigan is home to me, which is why I am especially proud to give my patients the care they need as a part of the Cardiology Associates of Michigan team.”
Dr. Michael Castillo began private practice as a cardiologist in Florida. It wasn’t long before he was drawn back to his home state of Michigan, where he did all of his post-graduate training. Dr. Castillo joined the Cardiology Associates of Michigan team in 2005 as it began its expansion.
Dr. Castillo brings a unique qualification to the Cardiology Associates of Michigan group, as he is the only cardiologist trained and qualified in permanent pacemaker implantation. He maintains staff privileges at St. John Hospital and Medical Center, St. John Macomb Hospital, St. John River District Hospital, William Beaumont Hospital – Grosse Pointe Campus, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and Mt. Clemens Regional Medical Center. Dr. Castillo is a member of the Michigan State Medical Society and the Macomb County Medical Society.
- University of Santo Tomas - Faculty of Medicine and Surgery Manila, Philippines
- Internal Medicine, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- American College of Cardiology
- University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Interventional Cardiology
SEEING PATIENTS AT CAM OFFICES IN:
- Shelby Township
- East China