“I am very proud to know that I can help my patients improve their quality of life.”
Dr. Madjid Mesgarzadeh (Dr. Mesgar, as he is known to his patients and staff) has been practicing cardiology in southeast Michigan for over 30 years. Dr. Mesgar’s career has included several prominent positions, including Chief of Cardiology at the Veterans’ Administration Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan; Chief of Medicine and Medical Staff President at Saratoga Community Hospital in Detroit, Michigan; Chairman of Cardiac Quality Assurance at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan; and Medical Staff President at Holy Cross Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
He is also a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. Dr. Mesgar’s areas of special interest include all aspects of adult Clinical Cardiology with long-term experience in Nuclear Cardiology. He is a member of the American Medical Association, American Heart Association, Michigan Medical Society, Wayne County Medical Society, and the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology.
- Teheran University Medical School, Teheran, Iran
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology — Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine — Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, Upstate Medical Center, New York
- Internal Medicine, Cornell Medical Center, New York
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
SEEING PATIENTS AT CAM OFFICES IN:
- Shelby Township